Impress your clients with this Notion Client Portal
"I love searching through an endless email chain for the 22nd revision my client just sent me" - said no one, ever.
If that's you this client portal will help you to:
→ Organise your client projects so everything is where you need it, when you need it.
→ Cut down the time you spend going back and forth with clients over email.
→ Create a seamless client experience that gets rave reviews like this one:
"My experience with Anna was incredible from start to finish. Her intuitiveness and skill captured everything I wanted to convey when re-doing our website. I have worked with many designers and this was by far the only time I felt completely satisfied (and beyond)!" - Kari
- Project Proposal template
- Section for contract, invoices and payment tracker
- Client onboarding questionnaire
- All your project files and revisions in one place
- Pre-written guides including:
- How to provide the best feedback
- File types and how to use them
- Embed a video walkthrough directly into your portal
- Embed your calendar booking page directly into your portal
- Project status and buttons linking clients directly to the next task for a seamless experience.
⏳ Set-up 5 minutes
🎥 Video Tutorial
🗝️ Lifetime access to updates
Who am I?
I'm Anna, web designer and content creator. Over the past 2 years I have gone from struggling freelancer charging $500 for a website to booking projects starting at $5000+
These are the exact systems and templates I use to streamline my workflow and run a booked out web design business in less than 20 hours per week.
How does this work?
After purchase, you'll receive a link to duplicate this template into your Notion app. If you're new to Notion, I've included a video to help you get started.
- A secure way to share everything with your client.
- Available on every platform
- Highly customisable to what works for you and your business.
- Powerful database features available and low or no cost.
Do I need to pay for Notion to use this?
You can set this up in the free Notion account! However, you may want to upgrade to the plus plan ($8/month) in the future if you are sharing pages with more than 10 clients at a time.
Still, have questions?
Please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com with any questions. I'll be more than happy to help!